At Asplundh Engineering Services, we embrace diversity and inclusion, offering a company culture of safety, opportunity and growth.
Your Team Awaits
Don't wait for opportunities to happen. Energize your career with us! Join the AES team and get started on a rewarding career with best-in-industry training, systems and tools—in addition to serious room for advancement.
The AES family of companies supports electric, gas, renewable energy and telecom infrastructure to maintain essential services for our customers and communities. It's important work that helps ensure the safe and reliable delivery of the utility services we all increasingly depend on for quality of life.
- Enjoy working in a variety of operating environments across the country; outdoors or indoors; winter or summer; rural or urban
- Develop as an individual and a valuable team member through our human performance training and a just culture
- Work responsibly, methodically and safely with potentially dangerous equipment
- Use the best safety, production, processes, equipment and tools to make it happen
- Promote a culture of safety, teamwork, cohesiveness, collaboration and respect
- Work and problem solve as an interdependent team
- Contribute to the betterment and success of the team
- Have a service orientation and maintain customer and community relations
- Respond when our customers need us
- Commit to continual personal and employee development
AES offers a competitive benefit package that provides a foundation of support for the health, safety and security of you and your family. We are proud to extend a broad selection of benefits to meet your needs—and medical, dental, and vision benefits start on the first day of employment.
Benefits for eligible employees* include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage starting day one
- Retirement plan
- Company-provided life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance with spouse and child coverage options
- Choice of voluntary Aflac supplemental insurance programs
- Long-term disability
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Various employee discount programs and resources
*The benefit programs listed above are available to eligible employees. Eligibility requirements and plan provisions apply.
AES offers employees:
- Challenging work experiences that will make a difference for the customers and communities that we serve
- Opportunities to make a difference and excel with a growing team where you are welcomed and valued
- A commitment to safety and provides training and equipment needed for success
- Strong local leadership that will support you in achieving your career objectives
- Career opportunities—the majority of Asplundh promotions are from within our companies
Join Our Talent Community
Please submit your resume and contact info below.