AES provides a full range of engineering, design, planning and construction management services for the installation of new and existing aerial and underground distribution facilities to investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities, large power users, military bases, colleges and universities.
Our scope of services includes:
- Greenfield distribution design
- Investigations of existing systems
- Voltage stability studies
- NESC compliance surveys
- Third-party pole attachment surveys
- GIS mapping
- Smart network device design
- Distribution system hardening
- Pole analysis (utilizing O-Calc, Spida Calc., Pole Foreman)
- Preparation of detailed design drawings
- Preparation of installation plans
- Equipment selection for primary and secondary installations
Plus, our comprehensive design and installation packages include relevant expertise in leveraging CAD, utility design systems and GIS/GWD software.