AES provides a full range of gas distribution engineering, design, planning and construction management services for the installation of new and existing pipeline and underground facilities to investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities.
Natural Gas Engineering: Distribution
Our scope of services includes:
- Design & Drafting in 3D & 2D (AutoCAD/Civil3D/Plant3D/AVEVA)
- Piping plan sheets, demo sheets, section views & details
- Pipeline alignment, sizing, wall thickness, fitting selection, material selection.
- Regulator sizing, valve replacement, and valve automation
- Service design up to and including meters and new meter locations
- Foundation Plan Packages for skid mounted equipment and station piping
- Site Grading plans
- Distribution system hardening
- Engineered bore drawings
- Launcher/receiver designs
- Pipeline Hydraulics and system optimization
- Field Engineering
- Pressure control fitting and bypass design development for pipeline section replacements
- Pipeline Integrity Analysis
- Gas handling plan/gas control plan development
- Instrumentation and Controls Electrical and SCADA for gas pipeline facilities and equipment
Plus, our comprehensive design and installation packages include relevant expertise in leveraging CAD, utility design systems and GIS/GWD software.
Gas Distribution Projects
- SDG&E Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP)
- SDG&E Risk Assessment & Mitigation Phase (RAMP)